Bleu Cheese Spinach Salad
- 1 lb. (or more) fresh spinach (Wash well; dry in paper towels to absorb all moisture.)
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 large bunch green onion
- 1 small pkg. Bleu cheese, crumbled
- any good Italian dressing
- salt, to taste (not too much as the cheese is rather salty)
Break spinach in bite-size pieces. Cut onions; dice 4 eggs, not too fine. Crumble cheese. Mix with the dressing as much as you want. Two eggs, cut in quarters and garnish salad.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide