Smaller Tiles on Wall to Match Floor

Since I like the tile I'm putting down on the floor, would it be acceptable to put a smaller one on the wall area? I can't find anything else I like.

By Greengh from MO

I have learned at my age to do what you like. After all you have to live with it and look at it everyday. That sounds fine to me. You can accent with another color to sort of break it up.

Had 8"x 8" tiles put on the floor, and 4"x 4" tiles put on the walls in the bathroom. Tile is pale green with dark green accents. After 10 years, we still like it. If you love the tile, go for it.

I agree with lapdog87. If you like it, go for it! You are the one who has to live with it, so you should do something you like!

Yeah-this is really a neat way to make it look like a decorator did it for you! Do what you want-the easiest stuff is often what looks best and unique.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Stone and TileJuly 20, 2009
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Old brown tile
Repairing Uneven Tile Floor
Ceramic Floor Tile
Fixing Cracks in Ceramic Floor Tile
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:38:37 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.