Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Meaningful Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

I have been out of work for 3 months now and I have no income. I would really like to give my boyfriend of 10 years something spiritually special for Christmas. Or I would like to do something very meaningful for him. Please help, he has been so good to me.

By Ann

By Dena Roberts [31]12/21/2009

Do you live together? If not, you could clean his home for him...if you live together, try a really good back rub...very thoughtful, and won't cost you anything but time and love.

By Anonymous [848]12/19/2009

Especially since you want to give him something spiritual for Christmas I think the best gift you can give is sharing what Christmas is truly all about. It's not about 'things' but rather about love, sharing of self/selves and reaching out to others. Being that you've been out of work perhaps you can make a creative meal for the two of you and maybe even make a bit extra and ask a neighbor or former co-worker who is also out of work who might not be Blessed enough to have a significant other to share in this special Holiday.