Meaningful Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

I have been out of work for 3 months now and I have no income. I would really like to give my boyfriend of 10 years something spiritually special for Christmas. Or I would like to do something very meaningful for him. Please help, he has been so good to me.

By Ann

Especially since you want to give him something spiritual for Christmas I think the best gift you can give is sharing what Christmas is truly all about. It's not about 'things' but rather about love, sharing of self/selves and reaching out to others. Being that you've been out of work perhaps you can make a creative meal for the two of you and maybe even make a bit extra and ask a neighbor or former co-worker who is also out of work who might not be Blessed enough to have a significant other to share in this special Holiday.

Do you live together? If not, you could clean his home for him...if you live together, try a really good back rub...very thoughtful, and won't cost you anything but time and love.

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 19, 2009
Girl standing with her soldier boyfriend.
Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend in the Military
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend