Vote 411 - Information About Elections in the U.S

Voter participation in the United States is dismally low. In the 2002 mid-term elections, only 42% of eligible voters went to the polls to decide who would lead our country and make our nation's laws. Research continues to show that a lack of information about the voting process and the candidates is an overriding cause for low voter participation.

To address this issue, the League of Women Voters, has launched an unprecedented Web site for voters - The One-Stop Shop for Election Information.

In TEXAS, I understand to learn how each candidate

voted in the past, go to, or I have yet to follow up on this, but I plan to. May God have mercy on our nation and give us wisdom in abundance! : )

Voting Booths
Voting Information