Use Your Luggage Carrier For Heavy Items

I have a back problem and cannot lift much so when I go out to shop, I put my collapsible luggage carrier in the car, along with a box that fits on it. When I get home, I set up the luggage carrier with the box and load my purchases into it. Even if I have to make more than one trip, it is worth it. I also have a little flat bed dolly I bought at the hardware store for larger things such as pet food, boxes, etc.

By Pat from Phoenix, AZ

I've been utilizing my cooler that has wheels on it, for the same reason. I'm able to carry it in the car. Load it & pull it behind me into the house. No making unnecessary trips out to the car.

Cleaning Luggage
Baby Carrier Cover
Handmade Baby Carrier Cover
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
American flag suitcase.
Buying American Flag Themed Luggage