Outdoor Wedding Reception Decorations

I have another wedding question. Any ideas for outdoor wedding decorations, tablecloths and centerpieces? White and pink are the colors and I don't want them to blow away.

Thanks!

Hope

Glue Gun..........Floral wire

Different craft stores have the tablecloth clips, I think some have ones with white flowers or doves. A trellis done up with white flowers, ivy and tulle are always a hit with outdoor weddings. Ivy and tulle can be put anywhere and it looks nice. If you go with the trellis idea use a glue gun.

I am also having an outdoor reception under a pavilion. You could get the plastic table clothes for a party store or dollar store. Get white and pink colours.You can adhere them to the tables underneath with masking tape. Then on the top you can get floating candle bowls, They have 10 for 30 dollars on EBAY, buy the floating candles, you can find them very affordable on EBAY, or if you use Froogle to compare prices. That can be your centerpieces. Then get clear votive candles holders with pink and white candles inside. Also buy silk rose petals, in pink and white and sprinkle them all over the table.

An idea "I" had for my dd's wedding (she didn't like the idea)....was a 'rustic, or country' look, i.e. quilts draped over the fence, flower pots on barrels, small lanterns as centerpieces, serged calico table toppers on top of white tablecloths, flower bags hung from fence posts.

Planning an outdoor wedding ceremony & reception for my own daughter in 7/2006. We are using the table linens as part of decorations. Rnd tables w/2 90'' white or off white squares on diagonals end up w/8 distinct points at bottom and then a 72" colored overlay.The napkins will be white or off white.(All free thru caterer) Simple large clear bowl w/float candle and flower heads(gerbera daisy) and more tealights add drama !!

I am also having an outdoor wedding and am also having issues with the centerpiece topic. My wedding is under a tent, and I think that I am going to sprinkle flower petals and having floating flowers. As for the decorations, if you are having your wedding under a tent, you can attach fishing wire form one end of the tent to the other and hang stars decorated by your wedding party with words or phrases of wisdom on them. (glitter, adds a lot)

I am having an outdoor wedding, and I am having a real hard time coming up with ways to decorate. My dad built a large patio in the backyard, and the majority of the tables will be under there. The problem is that I wanted to decorate the pillars with red roses because that is my flower and color, but the pillars are really wide, and there is like 7 of them so it would take a lot of money to wrap anything around them. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Maybe try using ivy around the pillars to attach the roses. My table arrangements will be glass bowls with white floating candles that we'll be framing with ivy and putting red, pink and lavender roses (and mini-gerberas) all around and inside, which will go well I think with rose and lavender French Country linens by Claudia Claudine. I stayed awhile in the French Provence region, and loved it so much, and so I'm planning an outdoor French wedding and reception.

you can get decorative upholstery tacks and use them to hold the tablecloths down

I am having an outdoor wedding ceremony with a tent. I'm looking for a unique look for the entrance of the tent.

Help!!!

My wedding will be at a white sand lake in Missouri. We've decided to use some of the natural surroundings to help us decorate. We are putting the white silica sand into clear bowls with silk lilacs and floating candles.

Also, we are using wild flowers in the area for some arrangements outside the shelter. (don't use them on the tables to avoid bees!)

I am having my wedding in September 2008. I am renting a rather good size plaza on the beach for $670. My colors are red white and black (not relating to GA bulldogs) My bridesmaids are going to wear red dresses, groomsmen will wear black shirt and ties and me and my fiance will be wearing white! We are going to have the wedding inside around sunset, with the doors open to the beach breeze. The reception will be at night with the white Christmas lights around all of the railing on the balcony. We are doing our own catering. Instead of having real food because it will be around 7 or 8 we are having all deserts in our wedding colors. we are going to have black and white mini cheesecakes, two chocolate fountains(one white, one reg choc.) with marshmallows, strawberries,etc to dip in. We are going to have choc. covered strawberries and many other desserts. There are to small round side balcony on both sides of the main balcony. I believe we are going to have our first dance on one of those, while his uncle plays acoustic on the guitar. and we are going to have everyone light sparklers as we have our first dance so that it is fun for everyone and it will make the pictures very exciting. I am having trouble deciding what music to walk to as I hate the traditional wedding march and I need help coming up with decorations for the ceremony, I hate arches and balloons might look tacky!

Nice! my wedding will be red black and white too, in September 2008, on a platform overlooking the sea at sunset. we've chosen an asian theme, so the bridesmaids will wear black asian style dresses with white trim, the maid of honor will wear black with red trim and they'll all wear matching shoes. the groomsmen will match them (in kung fu suits!) and my fiance and i will wear white. For decorations, i was thinking about putting glow necklaces in 100 bowls of water, maybe 3 to a bowl and putting red petals, or flowers in it as well, i'm toying with the idea of a floating candle as well or a tealight candle in a clear cup in the middle of the bowl. the place is beautiful so i'm not planning to do a lot of other decorations besides arches and petals, if u want to see it, go to www.negrilescape.com i'm going to use takeout boxes for favors as well, to carry off the whole theme, decorate it with ribbons and asian coins and fill it with fortune cookies or candy, not sure yet. I've designed my own invitations with a tori gate on the front, bamboo and English along with Japanese writing. Not sure i've given anybody any ideas but i just thought i'd post all the same.

Our daughter is getting married in June 2008. Picnic themed Reception. We are looking for yellow & white gingham table runners. Any suggestions on where I may find them?

I am getting married on July 4, 2008. I am soo excited and nervous. Any suggestions on center pieces? I need some ideas.. Please offer suggestions.

Wedding Reception
Decorating a Wedding Reception
Weddings DecorationsJune 10, 2004
A barn decorated for a wedding reception.
Decorating a Barn for a Wedding Reception
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
🎉
🎄