Have 2 Tracfones for the Extra Battery

Since I don't have a need for a cell phone on a regular basis I use a Tracfone. I've had trouble finding new batteries, and when I did, they cost as much as or more than a new phone. So I bought two phones when they were on sale for around $12, activated one and kept the other for a spare battery. Now I always have a fully charged battery that I can switch right away, and I still have the extra phone if I ever need to replace the old one.

By Karenim from Cosby, TN

Smart idea to buy two Tracfones for the spare battery. I have a Tracfone and I like it since it doesn't require a long term contract. And if I need minutes I just add them to my phone and pay my credit card bill.

Tracfone has extended their calling area. I live in NYS and have called friends in AZ and NM and the reception is very clear. I can't understand why people think they'll get better service by committing to a contract. If you don't use all the minutes, you lose them, and that's just throwing money away. I don't want to walk around with a cell phone glued to my ear, then I wouldn't be able to get anything done.

Cell Phone Batteries
Saving Money on Cell Phone Batteries
Better Living Frugal Living TipsMarch 15, 2010
Jumper Cables
Jump Starting a Car Battery
A car battery.
Cleaning Up Battery Acid
Purple and Black wrist watch
Replacing a Watch Battery
Battery Powered Candles
Buying Battery Powered Candles
🎉
🎄