Use Your Kroger Charge Card To Save

We have a Kroger charge card, you get a discount on food or other Kroger products. When we buy $100 worth in a month, we get 15 cents off gas. We get the grocery ads in the mail on Wednesday, my husband makes the grocery list from this. We add things we need, they have some good sales. On certain days we can get milk for $1.99, how much better can it get. Also every three months, we receive four $5.00 checks to spend at Krogers and we know how much we are spending. We have a freezer and when they have TV dinners for .69 cents, we stock up.

By Carleen from Little Rock

Safeway here offers about the same thing but I feel cheated cause I don't receive the $5.00 checks :-( Think I'll place the idea in their suggestion box ;-) Thanks for sharing and good for you and your hubby that you are so diligent in finding savings!

Pile of Coupons
Bargain Shopping Tips
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingOctober 6, 2008
Riding Mower
Riding Mower Battery Won't Hold a Charge
Coffee Cup
Buying Kroger's Brand Coffee
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding