Wedding: One Moment In Time

This is my first photo job, "The Joyner Wedding." This wedding took place on October 18, 2009 at Carolina Beach, NC, about 15 miles from Wilmington. This wedding was special to me because it was my first job. It was especially special for the bride also, it was her birthday. WOW, what a bonus for the groom.

It was a little chilly but we didn't mind. The water was calm and beautiful. I call this photo "One Moment In Time"

By Claudia from Wilmington, NC

Congrats on a job well done! btw, I love that song... my daughter's 8th grade choir sang it at their graduation and she had a solo - her first. Her wedding was 8/22/09, in Yellow Springs, OH.

Couple in Wedding Photo
Wedding Photo Tips
Photos WeddingsNovember 13, 2009
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Dealing With Mood Changes
Dealing With Mood Changes
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress