Boo Boo Bunnies As Shower Favors

Directions:

1. Using pastel colored washcloths, roll the facecloth, from one corner to the opposite until they reach the middle.

2. Take the rolled cloth folded evenly in half, the bend at the end to form two ears and put an elastic around it to form a head.

3. You should have a bunny like craft with an oval hole in the back to fill with "The Boo Boo Bunny Saying" and a net bag of candy.

4. You then hot glue on two eyes, a pom pom nose, and a larger pink pom pom for a tail. Tie a pastel colored ribbon around the neck to hide the elastic.

5. You can print up the saying on a baby printed paper, roll them like a scroll, tie with a ribbon, wrap candy in netting and tie with a ribbon.

I also make a giant one for the Mom to be. This is made out of a thin inexpensive bath towel. Measure towel, and cut until you have a perfect square and then make the larger bunny just as you made the smaller ones. And with the extra piece of towel, cut into smaller baby wash cloths, roll them, tie with a ribbon and stand inside the opening of the bunny! This makes a cute decoration for baby's nursery!

By Jackie from Southern, MA

Boo Boo Bunnies As Shower Favors

My mom had made boo boo bunnies for my children when they were little. I'm a grandma now and was recently telling my daughter that I needed to make a boo boo bunny for my grandson. I can't remember the poem--can you email it to me? Thanks.

I make boo boo bunnies for my friends and grandchildren but have long since lost the poem. If you have it I would love to have it again. Could you please e-mail it to me? thank you. I loved your idea of making a large one out of a towel. I have to throw a baby shower in the near future and would love to try it.

Here are some visual instructions for making a boo boo bunny:

http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=1735

Enjoy.

Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower DecorationsSeptember 25, 2007
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Sweeping Dust Bunnies
Controlling Dust Bunnies
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄