Cute Peanut Butter Snowman Treats

This is so simple but so good. My family expects it every year. Spread peanut butter between two buttery round crackers (I use Ritz) and dip into melted white chocolate or white candy coating. Place on wax paper until set. I put several peanut butter and crackers together first, then start dipping. When finished you can decorate the top to look like a snowman face, using icing for the eyes, nose and mouth. Even better, before the white chocolate starts to set, place chocolate chips for eyes, mini chocolate chips for mouth and a piece of candy corn or M&M for the nose. They are almost too cute to eat!

By Melanie

View More Christmas Recipe Family Traditions

Share Your Christmas Recipe Family Tradition

I made these last night for my Bible study group. They fell in love with them! One of the ladies said that no way was she going to eat hers, she was putting it up in her house for decoration! ha ha

Thanks for the idea!

My kids loved the first batch I made so much that they wanted me to make these as their teacher's gifts to give along with their Christmas cards.

I decided to try to use Almond Bark as it is less expensive and I was able to make approximately 12 snowmen for every three cubes of Almond bark. and it worked ok, but it was a little more difficult to work with compared to the white chocolate chips.

But I got more for my money from using the Almond Bark and it still worked well enough to serve my purpose!

My husband and kids like the flavor better than the white chocolate too.

Oh what a fun cute idea! I'm definitely going to try that this year! Thanks for sharing!

What a simple holiday snack to make for hostess gifts!

Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays Christmas TraditionsDecember 8, 2004
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies Recipes