Browsing: Organizing Jewelry

Store Earrings On Embroidery Hoops

A friend of mine had given me some craft items to use. She also gave me left over embroidery hoops. I didn't know what to do with them, until I started making jewelry and attending craft shows. I use them as a display to house the earrings. I buy material (heavy cotton works the best) in different colors and stretch it over the hoop, making it as tight as I can. I sew up the remaining fabric, going around the back of the hoop, also making sure the hoop was tight. I stick the earrings through the material and if needed secure in the back.

By Georgetta from Waterloo, IA

Two wooden embroidery hoops

Jewelry Box with Jewelry Spilling Out
Organizing Jewelry
Organizing CraftsJuly 17, 2011
closeup of sewing machine needle
Free Motion Embroidery Ideas
Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Unorganized pile of gold bracelets on a white surface
Organizing Bracelets
Making Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins
Making Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 2:44:51 AM on 10.0.1.53 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.