Remembering Cell Phone

I used to forget my phone whenever I had it on charge. Now, I use an ice cream stick (the rounded kind). I wrote the word "PHONE" on it. Whenever I have my phone charging up, I place the stick on the end of my table where I am sure to see it. Sometimes, I place my keys beside it. I have not forgotten my phone since. I hope this helps you to not forget your phone.

By Karen from Jacksonville, FL

Anything that helps us remember anything important gets my vote! Rather than leave the ice cream stick on the table, I'd be more likely to tuck it in my pocket. Since I frequently put a hand into a pocket, I'd feel the ice cream stick and remember that that's where my cell phone should be, lol!

Great idea! I'm always forgetting mine too. Thanks

I let my phone sit inside my purse while on the charger-purse on counter where charger is plugged in. Since I need to grab my purse and keys, everything is in 1 place.

Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone, Lost iPhone in Grass
Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone
Organizing Memory TricksJune 6, 2011
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards