Slimfast Spilled On Carpet

My son spilled my chocolate Slimfast protein shake on my carpet. I did not notice it until it started to smell really bad, it was behind the couch. I tried my steam cleaner and Nature's Miracle, but nothing worked. What can I do?

Shana from Colorado

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

here is a few ideas I hope one of them work

a spray bottle filled with water add 2 tablespoons pure vanill extract and spray area

spray bottle filled with vinegar and water

or try sprinkling baking soda on spot and let sit a little while and vacumme hope one of these work

Spray OdoBan on it. Get it at Wal-Mart in ready-to-use spray bottle. It works on skunk, so it should help with the smell. Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetAugust 31, 2008
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Saving Money on Carpet, Installing Carpet
Saving Money on Carpet
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
spilled milk on carpet
Removing Milk Odors on Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:56:52 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.