CarpetCleaning

Slimfast Spilled On Carpet

My son spilled my chocolate Slimfast protein shake on my carpet. I did not notice it until it started to smell really bad, it was behind the couch. I tried my steam cleaner and Nature's Miracle, but nothing worked. What can I do?

Shana from Colorado

here is a few ideas I hope one of them work

a spray bottle filled with water add 2 tablespoons pure vanill extract and spray area

spray bottle filled with vinegar and water

or try sprinkling baking soda on spot and let sit a little while and vacumme hope one of these work

Spray OdoBan on it. Get it at Wal-Mart in ready-to-use spray bottle. It works on skunk, so it should help with the smell. Good luck!