A Gift Frame For Earrings

A friend will be celebrating her birthday soon and I wanted to give her a pair of earrings, but in an interesting way. So I decoupaged a frame, added the velvety paper and glued on a large chunk of cork, stuck the earrings into it and wah la! I placed the glass and paper from the frame behind the velvet paper so my friend will be able to use the frame as a frame later on. I work a lot with frames and find them an interesting 'canvas'.

By Lisa from Thessaloniki, Greece

What a wonderful idea - I would love getting a gift like this!!! And the earrings are beautiful - also!

Outstanding Lisa! Can't wait to try it! The picture is terrific.

Thanks for a great gift, tip idea!

Jennifer CA

You are so ingenious for thinking of such a unique way to give a gift! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you!

Decoupage Box
Decoupage Craft Ideas
Crafts DecoupageAugust 14, 2007
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Decoupage a Flower Vase
Decoupage a Flower Vase
Decoupaged Ceramic Tiles
Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles