Fixing Shiny Bread Pans

I just bought a couple new bread pans. Nice shiny ones. It turns out that because of the shine, the bread browns on the top, but doesn't bake or brown well on the bottom. My husband found the perfect remedy. He sprayed the outside only of my pans with black barbecue paint. It is non toxic, and is available at WalMart. I tried it out yesterday and the Cinnamon Raisin loaf browned beautifully top and bottom.

By Harlean from Hot Springs, Arkansas

MMmm, Cinnamon raisin bread. Harlean, I've read your posts before, they are always good. You want to adopt me and my family?

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking BreadFebruary 22, 2008
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
🎉
🎄