Blocked Caller Getting Through

Is there a way someone can still call my phone number when I have blocked them? Somehow they got through.

Ann from MA

Call your phone company. You need to hold them responsible since you have the call block service. They probably have a computerized fix for the glitch. It is their lines , you pay your bills, make them work for you.

I hope it works out. I have had the frustration of unwanted callers.

http://www.savi  ri.blogspot.com/

I did call them and they did not understand. The only thing they say might of happend is that the person that is calling -if from a business and sometimes businesses have certain exceptions? This is a very small business and I did not understand that and tried to find that out and haven't been able to do that. This isn't a business related call either they were calling for something else.

If you have caller id, keep it logged in your phone and maybe take pictures of it or something and then call the phone company.

Consumer Advice General AdviceSeptember 23, 2008
Large Jar of Canned Mushrooms
Canning Mushrooms
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making an Owl Costume
sleeping boxer
Dog Won't Sleep Through the Night
Unclogging a Toilet
Unclogging a Toilet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 10:31:29 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.