Tonka (Pitbull Mix)

Tonka is an 8 year old Pitbull mix. Tonka came to us from Newark NJ ASPCA. She was found tied to a tree so my family and I took pity and rescued her.

Tonka loves to play ball all the time! Tonka is very comical. She's a head tilter. She is so cute. She loves to jump on our trampoline with us. She is so strong that she can hold on to one end of a large ball that has a rope attached on both sides of it as my son holds the other end of the ball. He spins her around in circles as her whole body actually rotates in the air. She NEVER lets go of the rope. My son gets physically exhausted and that's when this game ends. It's quite a sight to see. LOL

By Mary Lou from Flanders, NJ

What a precious darling......the underbite is so adorable.....I love pits because they are so affectionate and loving...give him a hug for me!

She is so sweet!!! I'm so glad she was rescued by a nice family and now has a good life. God bless you for that. It breaks my heart that anyone could hurt or neglect an animal.

This picture is so cute. I just love all dogs. I could give this dog a big hug.

Tonka is so darling. What a precious face. We always used to do that with our dog too only she would bite onto a towel and we could swing her around. She was a small dog so she would go pretty high up. As kids we thought it was amazing and great fun. Our dog always seemed to want to play that way. Later in life, I read or heard somewhere that that was a very harmful thing to do. I can't remember why though, but it wasn't because they might get hurt if their teeth let go. Perhaps something to do with the brain??

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 7, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix