Organizing Loose Change

I save loose change ALL year. At the end of November or first week of December, I roll the change or take it to the change counter (or Coinstar). I use this money for my husband's Christmas gift. There was enough change for a Henry Rifle last year. Needless to say, my husband was very happy and oh, so surprised!

By missysmom from Nokomis, AL

I love using the coin counter at my credit union, puts the money directly into my account. I've never used a Coinstar since it takes a percentage of my money to use the service, much rather have it all to myself!

Photo of lots of loose change.
Organizing Change
Organizing MiscellaneousJuly 7, 2011
Organizing Loose Wires
Organizing Loose Wires
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Loose Change on White Background
Finding Loose Change