Gift Basket Ideas for Wedding Guests

I am trying to get ideas for what to put in a lovely basket for my out of town guests who will be coming for my wedding. I want the hotel personnel to give them to my guests, as they check into their hotels. Any ideas?

How about a basket of the little travel stuff like shampoo, deod, bath oil, etc. I have seen them at Walmart and they don't cost a lot and I bet your out of town guests would love them. Decorate them with your wedding colors and add a personal note to each so they are something really special. Maybe add a small piece of chocolate or whatever.

You might consider a few items specific to your area/region, if that's affordable. Copies of a hand-drawn map, showing local restaurants (add sample menus) & sites, a few cookies from the downdown bakery, a museum postcard, a few teabags from a specialty tea, (low-price) admission tickets to an historic estate, that sort of thing.

Google gift basket sites on the web; I'm sure you can get some great ideas from the pros.

I definitely vote for some nice snacks--including fruit, homemade or purchased baked goods, a few nice candies, maybe nuts; I like the other ideas, as well. What a lovely idea; and be sure to include the hand written note someone mentioned--that is a lovely touch!

You know instead of doing a gift basket with tooth brushes and the usual stuff, when you are in a hotel, somehow you are always hungry. How about a little snack basket?

Use your imagination and what your budget can afford. Grab anybody you can get your hands on to help you. Have pizza and a good time I am sure you can find plenty of people eager to help or just you and your soon to be hubby could do it together.

It really is a wonderful idea and I think it so nice of you. Congratulation's and Good Luck, Darlene

A gift basket for guests at a wedding.
Gift Basket Ideas for Wedding Guests
Weddings GiftsJuly 30, 2008
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄