Stock Up On Greeting Cards For Every Occasion

In my less organized life, I often found myself without a card for a birthday, anniversary or even get well. I now "Stock-up" when I am at the card store. We have a 49 cent card store in Louisville that I use for this purpose.

At the beginning of each month, I select a card from my stash, sign, address and write the mailing date in the stamp area. If I don't have an appropriate card, I put it on my shopping list. Cards are no longer late and I am not making expensive runs to the card store (gas is over $3 a gallon in my area today).

Since time is money, I have saved both by being more organized.
In addition, I store cards in a card keeper I received free with a 10 card purchase.

By Diana from Prospect, KY

I do the same thing as you do plus I sometimes find greeting cards at garage sales & thrift stores for 5 or 10 cents. There is a card outlet store near my home that sometimes sends me 15% off coupons for total purchase so I try to buy as many 49 cent cards as possible in one shopping trip.

I collect special cards on sale at a gift shop I like - and also buy them whenever I see them at thrift shops - not to mention notecards in which I can put my own greeting. Not only saves time, but wear and tear on the nerves, as one always has SOMETHING.

Woman Making Greeting Cards With Children
Saving Money on Greeting Cards
Holidays and Parties Gifts CardsJanuary 16, 2008
Greeting Cards
Donating Old Greeting Cards
paper flower and butterflies for a card
Butterfly Themed Greeting Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Making Fall Greeting Cards
Making Fall Birthday and Greeting Cards
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 5:18:37 AM on in 983 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.