Inexpensive Hall To Rent In Miami Lakes Area?

Does anyone know of a cheap hall to have a reception in the Miami or Miami Lakes area? I know that government halls are cheap but I can't seem to find any. We only want to spend about $3,000 to $4,000 on the whole wedding. Is this possible?

Kelly from Miami Lakes, FL

If I were you, I'd probably start out by calling around to churches in the area & asking them if they know of an inexpensive hall someone has rented for a wedding reception in the past. (That's how I found mine for a decent price) Also call places like the elks club, eagles & the Masons. Sometimes you can rent out a gym at an elementary school especially after someone else has already used it for a Church service (some meet on Saturdays) Also call larger churches in your area, (IF you're not serving alcohol) some have large rooms available especially the larger Catholic churches (where parishioners meet after services for coffee & donuts) I'm sure country clubs would be to costly. How about large apartment complexes? They have rec. rooms for rent. I'm from the Seattle area, so I can't be more specific, but I hope I've helped. Oh Yeah, Call or e-mail your local Square dance chapters & ask them where the meet... They usually rent halls (Or GRANGES) that don't cost much. Call Granges too! Just get out your local phone book. If you don't need the hall to be right IN town, sometimes it's cheaper to rent in a small town outside the larger cities.

I can assist you with locating a hall and staying within your budget. Please contact email me dphillips AT classsyladiesllc.com

My sister just decided to elope and we were looking for the same thing for a small reception and I was going to start looking into the golf clubs in the area. Most will usually have a large hall they never use and it is very inexpensive with a nice view.

Or in the Hialeah, FL?

Weddings PlanningMarch 28, 2008
A couple renting a car.
Renting a Car Without a Credit Card
Collecting Rent Money
Collecting Rent from Former Tenant
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs
Sticky note reminder to pay the rent.
Rent Assistance for a Low Income Family
🎉
🎄