New Weight Loss Blog

We are pleased to announce a new Frugal Weight Loss blog by Fisher Swanson, a regular contributor to Thriftyfun. He's going to chronicle his effort to lose the weight that he has put on during several years of working at a "sit down" job. The blog is now in it's third week so several entries have already been posted.

Read Fisher's Weight Loss blog here:
Frugal Weight Loss!

To create your own blog, visit the link below.
Create a Blog!

Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to read this article. We know that your time is valuable, and aim to give you the most value possible for the time you invest in reading our article. We have put together a 5 step success plan for losing weight.

Step 1: Goals

The first step to achieving the healthy body you deserve is setting goals.I'm not talking about vague goals like "I want to lose weight!" or " I want to look better in the mirror" I am talking about specific goals, such as " I want to lose 5 kg in one month" or "I want to lose 2 pants sizes in 2 months." In setting goals, it is important to both make them a challenge and make them attainable. To lose 1 kg per month would not be much of a challenge & to lose 50 kg per month would not be attainable.

Step 2: Breaking it Down

The second step to achieving the healthy body you deserve is breaking your goal into smaller pieces. If your goal is to lose 40 kg in one year try breaking it down into losing 3 to 4 kg per month. If this still seems too high, break it into just 1 kg per week.

Step 3: Choose a Program

Now that you have clearly identified and broken down your goals, you are ready to choose a program. We have found Fat Loss 4 Idiots to be a real winner. It has been our # 1 seller, and we have received lot of positive feedback from our customers regarding the program. You can find it on our Weight Loss page.

Step 4: Exercise

One ingredient that is often missed in weight loss programs is exercise. Though you can lose weight without exercise, physical activity greatly improves your chances of success. This can be as simple as walking every day, or as complex as you would like to make it. Check out our Fitness page for some suggestions on exercise routines that may work for you.

Step 5: Success

With broken down goals, a winning program, and proper exercise, you are sure to succeed. Please post your success stories in our Guest Book at

I recently follow a prescription diet on phentermine.It is very hard to find a real source of information about this drug to contain only quality information and the real truth about the side effects and results.Anyway got into a blog while searching for phentermine side effects with some real comments.The blog had no ads or advertising so I think it could be useful if you want to find valuable information

Here is the link it sounds a little strange :)) but is the best I found:

Thanks for sharing your blog. Very nice blog you have. I'm sharing with you my weight loss blog as well. Thank you!

I recently found your directions to weightloss very similar to another site I found which was great as well.

Regards, Billy

Health & Beauty FitnessAugust 15, 2006
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
Saving Money on Diet Snacks
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers