Browsing: Organizing Your Car's Glove Compartment

Plastic Grocery Bags In The Glove Compartment

When my children were young and we would travel in the car I would always have paper, crayons, etc. in the car so they would not get bored. I would take the plastic grocery bags flatten them out and then roll then up so they would be about the size of a cigarette lighter. Tie them with a twist tie and keep them in the glove compartment. So when we were traveling and the kids had a huge mess we would stop at a road side rest gather up the mess and throw it away. The kids then had more room to make more fun, and of course more mess. Kept them quiet.

By Claudia

I keep my car registration and proof of insurance in the plastic case from a CD. Takes up hardly any room and keeps these important documents from getting ragged. I think I will add that "emergency" $20 bill, too.

Glove Compartment
Organizing Your Car's Glove Compartment
Travel and Recreation TravelJanuary 19, 2005
A recycled market bag made from plastic grocery bags.
Uses for Plastic Grocery Bags
Organizing Plastic Bags, A blue plastic grocery bag.
Organizing Plastic Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 9, 2016 at 2:31:20 PM on 10.0.0.159 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.