Abbey (German - Golden - Wolf Mix)

Abbey is 7 months old and a German/Golden/Wolf. Abbey was the second drive-by I saw of "FREE PUPPIES" on the side of a road within two days. It, being the start of 2010, just seemed like a sign to have a cuddly addition to my life! The guy told us she was around 2 months old, but to later find out that she was only a month old. She had been separated from her mom at such a young age, that she suffers through separation anxiety.

I love having Abbey around now. Life just seems so much happier with her here. Never a dull moment with Abbers. She loves to play frisbee and football, swim and make music with her squeeky parrot around the house. German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mixes will always be my favorite now!

By Angi

What a beauty! I bet you're really glad you decided to stop. She has such a cute face and those eyes.

She's like a precious little teddy bear. I'm so glad you have her now so you can play mother to her.

Poor little baby. People can be so heartless and uncaring just like the little animals have no feelings at all.

Thank you for sharing Abbey with us.

What an adorable baby!

May the two of you have many long and happy years together.

Abbey has the sweetest look.

Sounds like you made a great choice.

Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsJuly 21, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos