Keep Groundhogs From Eating Sunflowers

How do I keep groundhogs from eating my sunflowers?

Sandy from Bluff City, TN

I have often heard to throw moth ball al over the lawn it will keep all rodents away

We have pocket gophers where I live. I'm not sure if this will work for groundhogs because they tend to come outside more. Are they eating the roots or the stems? But I bought this thing called a mole chaser. It's like a metal windmind looking thing. You put it on a metal hollow pole in the ground. It vibrates the ground and the underground critters don't like it. I have a big garden and one mole chaser right in the center works to keep those pocket gophers at bay. FYI- The sonic sound things don't work.

Groundhog in the grass.
Getting Rid of Groundhogs
Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlJune 26, 2007
Sunflower
Ants Eating Sunflowers
Growing Sunflowers
Growing Sunflowers
Growing Sunflowers in Containers
Growing Sunflowers in Containers
A woman transplanting a sunflower.
Transplanting Sunflowers
🎄