Product Review: SunSilk Shampoo and Conditioner

Product: SunSilk Shampoo and Conditioner

Cost: $5 or less

My hair is Very fine and thin, always has been. I need to wash my hair everyday because it gets really oily and flat within 24 hours.

So my friend told me to get Sunsilk and my hair wouldn't be as flat. So very true. I'm using Sunsilk in the yellow bottle, I wash and towel dry and my hair is full and bouncy. My hair has never been like this without help from big rollers. So I am very impressed with the results. If your hair is flat, try this shampoo and conditioner and see if it helps you too.

By Susan from Columbus, IN

My son also likes Sunsilk shampoo. He uses the formula that comes in the yellow bottle. Its for fine, limp hair. He especially likes the cream hair product that is for hair styling. This is also made by Sunsilk. We dont use hair conditioner as we feel it makes the hair too soft and without body or flat.

I'm anxious to give it a try! My hair is VERY fine, I've more or less conquered the oily bit. But it doesn't hold a set much and I'd sure like more body an' bounce! Maybe if I don't hafta set it alla time I could wash every few days an' feel great. Will catch up with y'all later.

I have the same problem--flat, oily hair that is straight as a string--and I'm 50 years old. I've got to give this a try.

My hair is the same, have to wash it everyday or its flat and lifeless. Will try the Sunsilk. Im in the UK but have been using Dove shampoo found thats good for fine flat hair.

GREAT! Now try some sunsilk therma shine leave in conditioner. It works as well as some of the big brands that are over $10 a bottle and I think I got mine for $2.49 or so at WallyWorld.

Ditto! I was paying high$$ for Matrix professional products for fine, blonde hair and what I was using was satisfactory and the best I had ever found. I am a retired licensed beautician. However, I decided to try Sunsilk about a year ago and it is absolutely the BEST! Also, a less expensive but fantastic hair spray that doesn't coat the hair is "Sheer Blonde - Crystal Clear" by John Frieda. It is also half the price of the Matrix product that I used for years. For those of us not blessed with a crop of thick full bodied hair, these products are great.

Diane

Miami, FL

http://www.sunsilk.us/samples.php

Free SunSilk Samples and $2 in Gift Cards.

Great news for those who want to try SunSilk.

Hi, Susan, or anybody else reading this, you mention that it's the SunSilk shampoo in the "yellow bottle"; do you mean the "Anti-Flat" one? Reason I'm asking is, that one doesn't seem to be carried around here--No. Calif.--the only SunSilk shampoos I can find are the ones for color-treated hair (which I don't have) and the one for "No Major Issues" (not me either; my hair's majorly oily, thin and frizzy). If it is indeed the "Anti-Flat" one, I'll try to buy it online which is the only place I can find it. Thanks in advance for any help!

I like the product but I wish they made it in larger sizes. My hair is getting really long & it runs out too quickly.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyJune 12, 2008
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
A dog after a bath.
Homemade Dog Shampoo Recipes
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo
🎉
🎄