Remedies for Dark Oily Skin

I have got a problem. The thing is that I have brown, oily skin. I want to remove the oiliness on my skin and also to make my skin whiter. Could you give me any ideas? (Please don't tell me to use any whitening creams or something.) I want a homemade product. Please help me.

By Jessica

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

As far as lightening, I don't know much about that.

For the oiliness, you can swab it daily with witch hazel, then dab on milk of magnesia, let it dry, and rinse off with cool water. Doing that daily will help with oil control.

Tips for Dark Skin
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Oily SkinJuly 17, 2011
Closeup of Facial Pores and Oily Skin
Remedies for Oily Skin
woman looking at her skin
Remedies for Dark Spots on Skin
A woman cleaner her face.
Skin Care Tips for Darker Complexions
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:06:02 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.