Use Your Pet as a Halloween Prop

This year we got a puppy so he'll be going trick or treating with our 12 year old daughter. Good opportunity for puppy to meet all the neighbors. Our daughter is going dressed up as a football player and the puppy will be her football! We found all of my daughter's items at Goodwill and I bought some brown and white felt to make puppy into a "football." Just a football shape draped over his back and noosed around his neck and back legs. Should be cute!

By Camille from Lakeville MN

One year I dressed as a witch to answer the door and give out treats. I dressed my cocker spaniel in an orange Halloween shirt and hat and he answered the door with me. I think yours was a much better idea, though. I think pets make a cute addition.

take pictures and post them here.

My Honey is going to be a tiger , he is

a poo mix. I have been practicing so I slip

the ears, tail and costume on while he is sleeping

and he seems ok with it all.

Man Dressed as Pirate with Parrot on Shoulder
Use Your Pet as a Halloween Prop
Holidays and Parties Halloween CostumesOctober 15, 2008
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
A cat with an empty food dish.
Free Pet Food for Low Income Families
Pet Food in Bowl
Buying Pet Food
letters as photo prop
1st Birthday Photo Prop
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 16, 2016 at 12:29:58 AM on in 983 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.