Luke (Chihuahua)

Luke is a 12 week old Chihuahua. We just got Luke a few days ago. Luke likes to throw my flip flops around and bark at his shadow as he's trying to keep it from running away.

Luke is tiny but a tough little thing. He' ll bark when I take him away from my cat, Chewey's, food and chases her tail to grab her, she's about 4 times his size.

By Belen

Luke (Chihuahua)

Hi your little doggy is cute. Your household animal situation, reminds me of ours. Because I have a maine coon cat, and toy mini daschund dog. My cat Zoe is about 30 lbs, and my dog Daisy is about 12lbs. They get along well. But she did hiss at the dog Daisy, at first a few times. She likes to lay on the top of the couch and look out the window, and daisy lays on the other couch by my husband's side. I like the colouring of your cat, and it is cute they way she is looking down at your little doggy Luke :)

What a face!

Cutest dog, ever. He is adorable!

Your new baby is adorable! I love his coloring.

I have 3 Chihuahuas and 4 cats and they all get along great, they love to snuggle together. But yes, the dogs WILL eat the cat food. I keep my cats food on top of the dryer in the laundry room. The cats can easily get to it but the dogs can't. I hope that you, Chewy and Luke have many long and happy years together.

What an adorable face! His eyes are almost human.

Photos Pets DogsDecember 1, 2010
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
🎄