Christmas Breakfast Tradition

A special Christmas traditions we have: I make a special Christmas breakfast of fruit and crepes. When I set the table, I put a small creche in the middle of the table with one tall candle. Then each place is set with a small votive candle. The tall candle is lit and before we eat we explain how the light of love came into the world when Christ was born. Then my husband lights his light from the big one and tells how he will let his light of love shine. Then each member takes turns lighting their candle from each other and explaining how they too will let their light shine. This is very special and the children have enjoyed lighting each others light and pledging to be a light of love for everyone.

By Carol Monson from Hamilton, MT

I know Christ is smiling on your morning and family!

Keep those lights going because, "We are creatures of the day and the light, not the darkness and the night!". May God's love continue to abound in you!

: )

Christmas Breakfast
Christmas Breakfast Traditions
Holidays and Parties Christmas TraditionsDecember 19, 2006
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
🎄