Using Plastic Shoe Organizer for Kitchen Items

I was reorganizing my limited kitchen drawer space (5 in the entire kitchen). I needed to have a place for my plastic storage bags, waxed paper, plastic wrap, and what have you. So I bought a plastic shoe bag that hang in a closet at the thrift store. I store kitchen items inside the slots for the shoes. Now that I have the empty drawer space, I can put my spices in them. That really helps, since I am having issues with arthritis in my shoulders. I hang the organizer in my front closet half pantry. It is easily accessible and so are my spices.

By Laura from Gig Harbor, WA

That's a great tip! I would love to see a picture.

Organizing a Small Kitchen, A small kitchen painted lime green.
Organizing a Small Kitchen
Organizing KitchenNovember 11, 2008
Fabric Shoe Organizer
Making a Fabric Shoe Organizer
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer