Stomach Cramp Remedies

I am looking for remedies for tummy cramps.

By Khush H.

If you're speaking of menstrual cramps, I used to get horrible ones when I was young and a heating pad gave wonderful relief! Be sure to use it over clothing or with a towel between the heating pad and your tummy skin!

Home Remedies for Stomach Cramps

Stomach cramps can be caused by various factors like indigestion, gas or menstrual.

Try the following home remedies for terrible persistent stomach cramps:

* Prepare herbal solution by mixing fennel and peppermint tea. Drink this herbal solution to ease stomach cramps.

* Drink chamomile tea that helps to soothe the swollen mucous membranes in the stomach.

* Prepare a cup of hot tea with lemon juice and one tsp. of whiskey.

* Something like a hot water bath can also be beneficial as it helps to relax the muscles of the uterus and relieves you from cramps.

* You can even use a heating pad over your stomach.

* Bake rice in a microwave and place it on your abdomen.

* Prepare a mixture of basil leaves, &frac; teaspoon of salt, 3 tablespoon of curd and pinch of black pepper. Eat the mixture.

* Drink herbal tea of red raspberry leaf, comfrey or alfalfa to alleviate cramps.

* Drink plenty of water to flush out all the toxins and nutrients causing cramps.

* Mixture of calcium, Vitamin D and magnesium is used for eliminating menstrual cramps.

* Red wine, vodka and cranberry juice are an excellent cure for abdominal pain.

I used to be so bad I "threw up" & always had to go home from work, so bad sometimes I don't know how I made it home, [when I went into Labor with my first child I thought "I get pain like this every month"] until someone brought me a small bottle of brandy - gruesome stuff- but boy did it work! with a hot pad on my tummy I fell asleep & awoke painless! it was the ONLY thing that worked for me. I truly sympathies with you dear.

Drink salt water, your body gets cramps because you are low on sodium. Tastes terrible but works within 10 minutes.

If you are talking abt actual stomach cramps and not menstrual ones, the best suggestion I can offer is to stop eating white foods - white sugar, potatoes, rice, bread, anything at all that is white or contains white ingredients. Hope you get better soon.

Maybe try taking a supplement daily called: Acidophilus. Your stomach flora might be off. And acidophilus helps keep it balanced. And, it's good for the body too.

Also eating more foods that are alkalizing to the body. When the body becomes too acidic, problems happen, and so do stomach aches.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesSeptember 22, 2009
Woman with Stomachache
Avoiding an Upset Stomach
Woman Exercising Abdominal Muscles
Exercising Abdominal Muscles
Woman with Migraine Headache
Remedies for Migraine Headaches
Woman with an upset stomach.
Remedies for an Upset Stomach
🎉
🎄