Happy Holidays From ThriftyFun

The staff of ThriftyFun are taking some time off this holiday season to be with their families. This may cause delays in activating guest feedback, postings tips and requests and answering email. We will be resuming newsletters as of January 2nd, 2009. If you have a few moments, please look through our recent requests to see if you have any advice.

From all the staff at ThriftyFun, we would like to wish you a very Happy Holidays.

Happy Holidays From ThriftyFun

happy holidays to you all.from ruth and daughters uk

Merry Christmas to you all & God's Blessing upon you espeacially Susan hope your feeling better. Julie

Thank you for all the work that makes Thriftyfun possible.

We all appreciate you so much. Merry Christmas & God Bless

Happy holidays and may God bless all those at ThriftyFun who work so hard, and are a blessing to all of us! Susan, hope you are better, and have a blessed Christmas, and happy new year!. Carole, from Locust Fork, Alabama

I am SOOOO happy you guys are finally taking some hard-earned time off for yourselves! ...We never know how long we are going to have those we love with us on this earth. I remember the Christmas of 1980 so very well. How were we to know my father (of age 43) would suddenly die of a heart attack less than 3 weeks after Christmas? I can only be grateful of that wonderful Christmas we all spent together! ...The same goes for my companion's family. His only nephew (that was like a son to him) suddenly died in a car accident several months after Christmas... I'm not writing this to bum anyone out. I'm simply telling everyone out there to live each day to it's fullest because we never know if someones days are numbered... So, please everyone out there, take advantage of the season & spend it with those you love & try to never say, "I'll see you next year"... Do it NOW! ...Spend the money on the plane ticket or drive a little ways... & enjoy your family! You'll be glad you did! ...And to those of you who carry grudges about something in the past, please, if you can, try to forgive & let bygones be bygones.... Start anew this Holiday Season & enjoy each other!

---> And to those of you that make our lives so much better by running Thrifty Fun: A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! ...& get well Susan, We love you!

Wishing our dear ThriftyFun Staff/Family a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Prosperous and Happy New Year!!! Thank you so very much for all you do on this site. Take your time enjoying your family and friends through the holidays. Susan, I hope and pray you're getting better day by day. Please give us an update when time allows. A big HUG from this ThriftyFun family member.

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Susan and hope your Holiday has been (and remains to be) one of comfort and fond memories in your time of sorrow!

I have nothing but sweet memories of Susan's kindness! She will be sorely missed! Please know that all of us who visit Thrifty Fun have sadness in our hearts and Prayer on our lips for you all! God Speed!

Happy Man Using PC Laptop
Keeping Your PC Happy
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Pastor Appreciation
Pastor Appreciation Ideas
Making Ginger Beer
Making Ginger Beer
🎄
🍂