Dempsey (Boxer)

Dempsey is a 2 1/2 year old Boxer. I love my niece's boxer so much, that my niece and nephew purchased Dempsey as a Christmas present for me. He loves to run and chase balls. At 80 lbs. he also thinks he's a lap dog.

This picture was taken when he first came to our home. He cried constantly. We tried everything we knew of to stop the crying. Finally, my 6 year old nephew got him out of his pen and put him on his lap, and Dempsey went straight off to sleep. We realized he missed his litter mates! My niece took a stuffed animal and put it in the pen with him. Joey climbed in after Dempsey went to sleep and laid down to watch the puppy. I couldn't resist that picture.

By Anne S.

Awww, that is so sweet!

So sweet and adorable, thanks for sharing!

That is adorable!

I have 2 boxers and they are just like babies. They like to sit in my lap and sleep in my bed.

I have two Boxers, Flashee & Bella and they sleep in the bed with me. They are lap dogs too. They both have to sit in my lap at the same time.

Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 6, 2011
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
🎉
🎄