13th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 13 and there are 14 people invited 5 being boys. We are stumped, we don't know what to do. Help! Her birthday is the 29th of January.

By Claire from Mt. Laurel, NJ

Best Answer

I am turning 13 July 30th and I have some great ideas of what to do and most importantly they are cheap.My party is an all girl party. You dont have to spend alot of money to have fun! Here are some things I'm doing, maybe you will want to do them too!

* Have an egg toss

* Have a water balloon fight

* I'm going to Skate City (just for the laser tag)

* Play "What's In Your Purse?" -tell all your friends to bring their purse and then make a list of things that moght be in an average purse... the person with the most items in thier purse thats on the list wins!

* Play Truth or Dare, thats always fun.

* Have a blindfolded makeover

* Make a pinata, fill it with candy, and well you know what happens next!

* Have a little fun with some prank calls to friends, family, or even to McDonalds!!

* Have a cake eating contest! - put your hands behind your back and get down on the floor and see who can eat their peice of cake first!

* Have a BBQ.

* Go swimming

* Have a sleepover with all of your friends and stay up ALL night.

* Go to the mall with a list of things you have to find... split up in groups... give each group 25 minutes, and $10.00 per group... the goal is to go around the mall and buy as many things on the list with your money... for example if a pig is on the list, buy a pig or something with a pig on it ... whoever comes back with the most items win!

* Most importantly... HAVE FUN!

I hope i helped! Have an awesome birthday everyone!

~Posted by Briana -from the USA

Love the idea of prank calling. lol. :)

My daughter having a birthday party soon and she's going to be 13 and she's very girly its on the 10th of March and I have no idea what to do there are 1-8 girls coming and we thought of doing bowling,swimming in doors,cinema or spa but it's been such cold whether here that I'm not sure what to do any suggestions ?

13th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 16, 2011
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎄