Finding a Printing Company for Church Cookbook in Lexington, KY

I was wondering if anyone had used a printing company for printing church cookbooks for a fundraiser that they would recommend? I have looked at several, but need some recommendations.

Thank you.

By Dara from Lexington, KY

I have worked on several cookbook fund raisers. The main thing to watch out for is hidden costs, so review offers carefully. The second is the time constraints. One has to be very proactive with other volunteers to get items in on time and proof read. I have found that G&R Publishing seem to be the most upfront with cost and have lowest reorder costs.

My biggest advice; when selling make sure you go outside of your organization. Rent a table at flea market, etc. Good luck and God bless

Brenda (Alabama)

If you are still comparing, also go to your local quick-print place. They can do an awesome job, and it usually is less expensive. Plus, keeping the money in your home town is a BIG bonus! That advice from vet75, is really great! Don't plan on your group buying all 5,000 copies. Out in the other world are people who LOVE church-type cookbooks.

Best wishes for a great fundraiser!

OL

You could also call the printers in your area and ask if they would donate the printing. They will sometimes do that. You may have to adjust the number of copies that you need.

Consumer Advice Store FinderFebruary 20, 2011
A computer and printer.
Printing a Web Page
Church Decorated for Wedding
Decorating a Church for a Wedding
Homemade Recipe Book Holder
Making a Cookbook Holder
Two kids making fruit kabobs.
Making a Cookbook for Kids
🎄
🍂