Chili Vegetable Soup
- 2 cans chicken broth (14 oz. each)
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes (14 oz. each)
- 2 cans tomato sauce (15 oz. each)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
In 5 qt. Dutch oven, combine broth, tomato sauce, onion, celery, and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, zucchini and squash; simmer 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
By Robin from Washington, IA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
March 30, 20070 found this helpful
I love this recipe for Chili Vegetable Soup. I am always looking for great soup recipes. This one is definately a keeper. And I plan to make it soon!
We will enjoy it, I know!
Thank you for sharing!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:30:50 PM on 10.0.2.134 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us