University of Phoenix Online Reviews

I really want to go back to school to get my master's degree. having a 10 month old makes it really hard to go to an actual physical class. I was thinking of applying for the University of Phoenix Online Courses. My fear is that they are not reputable and in the end I will be wasting my money on getting a degree from them. Does anyone have any insight as to how this Online University is perceived by the professional world. I know they are accredited I just don't know if they are respected.

Thank You,
Roxane from NY

Hello, as a human resources director of a large corporation, I never hire anyone with a degree from the University of Phoenix. Anyone with a job application with the University of Phoenix listed as an institution from which they have a degree, their application is immediately shredded. Anyone can get a degree from UoP without learning anything. People who cannot get a degree from any other institution end up at the University of Phoenix, and according to the Department of Education, only 15% of those people graduate. There are many better real colleges with professors, with a campus that has world-class online classes and degrees like Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado or Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona, just to name a couple. Too enroll at UoP will be a big mistake for anyone.

A girl taking an online course using her laptop.
University of Phoenix Online Reviews
Education College Life AdviceApril 25, 2007
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Cross Stitch
College and University Cross Stitch Patterns
A girl working on online college courses using a laptop.
Taking Online College Courses