Reviews of Breeze Brand Litterbox

Has anyone tried the Breeze brand of litterbox they sell at Walmart? It comes with special litter that is made to let the urine "flow through" it then down into a drawer that's got an absorbent pad in it. The pad lasts one week and looks like a kitty diaper. Supposedly, you scoop the solids and change the pad once a week and only put in new litter once a month. It sells for $29.99 at Walmart, the refill pads (4 to a pack) are around $4 and the litter is around $7. It's made by Tidy Cat. I'm thinking of buying one.

Cyinda from near Seattle

My friend bought one and she absoulutely hated it.

I had one. It is a nice idea if you have a cat that sprays but it's hard to get cats to use them. Don't buy one. I had two cats, neither would use it. I gave it away.

I hadn't heard of this system before and just googled and found this: ... HBX_OU=50&D=331910&T=4707229

According to their own advertising, two cats would need three of those systems :-o Hmmm ... Even at Walmart the price would be a lot of money for three systems for two cats and then you have to pay for pads and litter on top of that :-0 Hey, what if you only have one cat who happens to pee pee a lot ??? Does that mean you have to have one system or two sytems ??? Good marketing ploy from Tidy Cat :-(

I would stick with the good old fashioned regular box, scooper and the most inexpensive clay kitty litter possible with daily scooping :-)

The one thing I do is use a large kitchen garbage bag to enclose the box (hard to explain but put it over and under) before placing the fresh litter and then can slide the old litter out easily to throw away ... Does that make sense ??? Tidy Cat also sells expensive litter box bags :-( Why waste the money when we can use a regular kitchen garbage bag I say ;-) And my Rachel doesn't care as long as her poopy is scooped ;-)

My friend has 2 cats and has one and loves it.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews PetsDecember 11, 2008
ScoopFree Automatic Litter Box
ScoopFree Automatic Litter Box Reviews
Homemade Windsocks
Homemade Windsocks
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape
Yellow Lab puppy.
Litterbox Training a Puppy