Chucci (American Cocker Spaniel)

Chucci is a 10 month old American Cocker Spaniel. We got him last July. He likes to hang out with me! Chucci loves our walks in the country every morning. Chucci and I immediately became attached the day he was given to me by a family that found that they couldn't care properly for him. He goes everywhere I go and sleeps at the foot of my bed. I've had many pets through the years, but never have I had such a loving dog that was as great a companion as Chucci (pronounced Chu-Chy)

By Johnny

That looks like my Sam and he's on the back of the couch, too. He looks just like him. Sam is 5 or 6 years old or so, I adopted him from the animal shelter last September right after I'd had to put my other American cocker spaniel down. I had been so attached to her and so devastated and wasn't looking for another dog, but saw his picture on Craigslist and decided to go visit him. He filled the hole in my heart and I love him for who he is. He is such a love as I'm sure your Chicci is!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a cutzie and a good bud, and for years to come. Enjoy.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

A precious sweet adorable face which is saying, "OK Pops, what can we do now? I ate all my din-din, and had my nap, and now, I want to go out and play."

We had a "Mighty Manfred" (the Wonder Dog) doggie who belonged to our youngest daughter. He had the same type face and personality as your Chucci, and loved everyone he met. He would do anything to please our daughter, even wear the doll clothes she dressed him in.

There's just nothing like a dog or cat to make you feel loved all the time. They are such special little companions and loving them makes us live longer.

Thank you for sharing your guy with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes