Removing Buckles from Carpet Runner

I have a long runner that runs the length of my kitchen. It has recently started to buckle in a few places. What can I do to flatten it down?

I have tried soaking the area with both water and vinegar and laid a board on it for 2 days. But the buckle came back. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

By PICO from St Paul, AB

From what I find online; it needs stretching, so if you can take it out side, wet it,h ang it on a clothes line or something so it can stretch. Hope this helps, good luck.

You might try using carpet tape. You can buy it at lowes or home depot. It's a double-sided masking tape. I've had good luck with it myself.

I think I would try a steam iron. Lay a towel over the area, give it a good steam and let dry.

Home and Garden Home Improvement CarpetNovember 15, 2009
Homemade table runner.
Making a Quilted Table Runner
Table Runner
Making a Table Runner
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
🎉
🎄