Browsing: Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls

Warning About Fabric Softener Balls

I have used a softener ball for about 1 year but I have come to find out the ball has been slowly chipping the porcelain tub causing rust stains on white/light colors. It cost me $400.00 to replace the tub, since it is NOT covered on any warranty, my tip is dump the ball, use sheets!

By Janet

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

How did you figure out it was the ball? It couldn't be buttons on jeans or overall buckles could it?

Doesn't your washer have a place to dump in your liquid fabric softner? Ours is a thing that just sits on top of the agitator. No ball needed. Enjoy the softness you deserve and skip the sheets.

Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMay 26, 2004
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:49:33 PM on 10.0.0.123 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.