Oven Steak Fries Recipe

I recently saw a recipe online for oven fried steak fries. First you coat them in flour, spices and some oil and then bake them in oven. Does anyone have it?

By Doris from Parma, OH

I just checked out a couple of dozen steak fry recipes and didn't find a single one coated with flour but here are two really good links that will be helpful. One is a 'how to' and the other is a Rachael Ray recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ ... y/oven-steak-fries-recipe/index.html

I don't have the recipe you mention, but I often make oven fries cutting my own potatoes and tossing with enough corn starch to lightly coat (for crispness) and then toss with olive oil, garlic or onion salt, black pepper, and paprika. The spices you use are up to your personal taste, but the corn starch will keep them crisp. Preheat the sheet pan in a 425 degrees F oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning as needed.

1/3 c flour

1/3 c. Parmesan cheese

1 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp. paprika

1/3 c. butter

6-8 potatoes, washed well and quartered lengthwise

Shake first four ingredients in a plastic bag. Add potatoes and shake to coat. Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch Pyrex pan. Place potatoes in pan and bake at 375 degrees for about an hour. Turn potatoes 2-3 times while baking. Season with additional salt and pepper as desired. Serves 8-10.

Oven Fries
Oven Fries Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Potatoes Fries and WedgesApril 14, 2010
Slow Cooked Steak
Slowing Cooking a Steak in the Oven
French Fries
Recipes Using French Fries
steaks in a supermarket meat case
Saving Money on Steak
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes