Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

My pet may have broken his leg. Where is there a low cost/no cost vet?

By Jimmy from Riverside, CA

By Tahloolabelle [36]01/19/2010

I don't know what the charges would be, BUT the finest vet I ever used was Michael Butchko in Rubidoux. He was my go-to vet for over 15 years. I really wish I lived closer now so that I could use him. Have you spoken to anyone about taking payments? Good luck on that!

By Tahloolabelle [36]01/19/2010

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

I'm looking for a no cost or low cost vet in my area. My cat has an infection in her eye and she has started to drop weight. I need help, but I can't afford a vet.

By thumper68 from Riverside, CA

RE: Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

Call your local animal shelter and ASPCA and tell them your dilemma. They can either advise you from their list of low cost/no cost/can pay monthly vets or they might even help you out themselves for low or no cost. Do it now. (07/15/2009)

By Deeli