Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

0EmailPrintFollowSave

My pet may have broken his leg. Where is there a low cost/no cost vet?

By Jimmy from Riverside, CA

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Tahloolabelle 36 90 01/19/2010 Flag

I don't know what the charges would be, BUT the finest vet I ever used was Michael Butchko in Rubidoux. He was my go-to vet for over 15 years. I really wish I lived closer now so that I could use him. Have you spoken to anyone about taking payments? Good luck on that!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Tahloolabelle 36 90 01/19/2010 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

I'm looking for a no cost or low cost vet in my area. My cat has an infection in her eye and she has started to drop weight. I need help, but I can't afford a vet.

By thumper68 from Riverside, CA

Feedback:

RE: Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

Call your local animal shelter and ASPCA and tell them your dilemma. They can either advise you from their list of low cost/no cost/can pay monthly vets or they might even help you out themselves for low or no cost. Do it now. (07/15/2009)

By Deeli