Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

My pet may have broken his leg. Where is there a low cost/no cost vet?

By Jimmy from Riverside, CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know what the charges would be, BUT the finest vet I ever used was Michael Butchko in Rubidoux. He was my go-to vet for over 15 years. I really wish I lived closer now so that I could use him. Have you spoken to anyone about taking payments? Good luck on that!

January 19, 2010 Flag

I'm looking for a no cost or low cost vet in my area. My cat has an infection in her eye and she has started to drop weight. I need help, but I can't afford a vet.

By thumper68 from Riverside, CA

Answers:

Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

Call your local animal shelter and ASPCA and tell them your dilemma. They can either advise you from their list of low cost/no cost/can pay monthly vets or they might even help you out themselves for low or no cost. Do it now. (07/15/2009)

By Deeli

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
A cat getting a check-up from a veterinarian.
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in California
Pets AdviceJanuary 19, 2010
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
low salt recipes
Low Sodium Recipes
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:35:21 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.