- 4 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup warm water
- drops of food coloring
- In a medium bowl, combine cornstarch and water, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Add drops of any food coloring and mix well.
- Pour mixture into small plastic spray bottle.
- Shake bottle before using to break up clogs.
- Use spray chalk to decorate sidewalks or snow. Or use it to create colorful sand sculptures at the beach.
Makes 1 cup.
By Jan from Suring, WI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide