Acne Medication Bleached Carpet

I have some kind of pimple medicine and my cousin split it on my rug. It had some kind of bleach in it, so it turned a big spot of my tan carpet orange. I tried this kind of stain remover for carpets and it didn't work. Then I used Spray and Wash which also didn't work. So what can I do? Can anyone help me please?

The spot is probably bleached & hence the colored spot. I would suggest trying to fill in the color with permanent markers the same color as the rug. Or cut a piece of rug (if it's wall to wall) & try to patch it, or put another small rug on top of it.

I have a gray carpet with black design in it. I spilled a little bleach on it, so I had a black sharpie and colored it black. Now you can't even tell where the stain was. These Sharpies come in different colors. Good Luck!

Whatever is in acne medication is a bleach on fabrics. People find stains on towels and the necks of dark shirts as well. You cannot remove this stain from the rug, as it is not actually a stain. The medication has removed the color from the rug. You must do what others have suggested -- either try to camouflage the spot with colored markers, replace that piece of rug with another piece cut from inside the closet or under the sofa or from scraps you might have, or put a throw rug or a piece of furniture on top of it.

It says it right on the bottle -benzol peroxide. And warns you re fabric bleaching

From what I have seen, if your carpet has turned orange you need to add blue to turn it tan again. I would try just adding one drop of blue dye to a spray bottle full of water and spritz the orange area. Wet vac it up and repeat until you have reached tan. Make sure your blue dye is very light mixed in the water. That way you can repeat it...its better to repeat the steps, than get too much on...look at the you tube videos...they were very helpful.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJune 7, 2010
Bleach Bottle
Repairing Bleach Stains on Carpet
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes