RefrigeratorsKitchen

Reviews of GE Profile French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator

I am thinking of getting a GE Profile French door, bottom freezer refrigerator. What do the reviews say about that model? Does anyone have one?

By Nana7 from Phoenix, AZ

Got one last summer and love it. Of course it was replacing a 1975 SubZero. The freezer is easy to access. The shelves can be however you want and are pull out. Based on my experience, I would recommend one. Do watch the temperature settings as it will freeze greenery unless properly set. Good luck.

I don't know about that brand, but I bought a refrigerator with double French doors when we bought our house. When I tried to move it into the kitchen, I realized that it was too big for the space. I would have to knock out a cabinet or remodel the kitchen. So I went and bought a cheaper fridge for the kitchen and I had a very fancy garage fridge.

So just make sure it will fit into the space and that you are able to open the doors and access all the shelves, etc. Good luck!

I don't have one but people that I know that do really like them. I know I would like to have my freezer at the bottom so you could see things. I think it would be easier to access.

I am from Phoenix also. Last year we replaced our refrigerator that had the freezer on one side with a GE slide out bottom freezer and I love it. It seems to hold much more than the side type freezer and is easier to see things inside. Think you will love it! Hope this helps.