Frozen Mocha Drinks With a Snow Cone Maker

I like to make really delicious coffee mocha frozen drinks in the snow cone maker.

I put a little instant coffee (2 tsp. more or less), creamer 3 tsp. more of less (the flavored kind or the plain kind, it doesn't matter), two sugar substitutes and a little water, about 3 Tbsp., more of less. Use just enough to mix it together to make a little liquid to mix into the ice. I mix these ingredients together in a little cup and set this aside.

After I crush a medium drinking glass full of ice, I pour this mixture over the ice and stir it in and then put a dollop of whipped cream on top. The whip cream is optional.

This is a favorite at my house. Crushed ice, which you can get from bags at convenience stores, is easier to crush in a snow cone machine than regular ice from the icemaker (If your snow cone maker is as slow as mine is).

I like using decaf instant coffee in mine. Does anyone else have any other healthy recipes to use in the snow cone maker?

By Robyn Fed from TN

I can't wait to try your recipe with my shave ice machine. As far as somewhat healthy recipes, I mix Crystal Light with just a little water and pour it over the shave ice. The White Grape Crystal Light is my favorite. I let the ice sit out a little while before I grind it so it's a bit soft and grinds more easily. I love summer!

I really like Frozen Hot Chocolate. In a blender, combine crushed ice, instant hot chocolate mix, and enough skim milk to produce blending action. Blend on high speed to puree the ice. Lift the edge of blender lid and release any air pockets with a spatula. I forgot to do this one time and when the air pocket burst, a splash hit the kitchen ceiling!

This should also work with a snow cone maker.

Colorful Snow Cone
Snow Cone Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages CoffeeJuly 27, 2009
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
Mocha Pudding Recipe
Mocha Pudding Recipe
🎉
🎄