Unique Sayings to Monogram

My daughter received a monogramming/embroidering sewing machine for her birthday. We are trying to create some unique items (baby bibs, dish towels, small purses, etc.) with unique "sayings" monogrammed on them. Is there a website that would have some unique things to monogram on an item?

I usually check sites that sell these type items and snag their ideas. As long as you aren't mass producing the items there would be no problem borrowing their ideas. They pay people to come up with the most popular ideas so use their resources.

Try quotegarden.com. They have lots of different says for different needs.

Hi, Jose,

I admit, I don't know about websites, but the t-shirt my four-month-old grandson was wearing today was unique and funny. It said "I cry when I'm held by an ugly person." Now, I wouldn't hurt or offend anyone for the world. What was funny about it was, my daughter-in-law said the baby started to cry when his daddy was holding him - and my son (daddy) said "I don't like this shirt!" lol!

My son, now 31!, had a baby shirt that read, "Nobody knows the trouble I've been!", and another: "Feed me, Seymore!" (from the musical 'Little Shop of Horrors').

'Google' children's tee shirts, kid's bibs and similar categories. You should be able to find a lot of sayings. Also check out t-shirt sites that are general and not just for children. They may spark your imaginations.

How about "I may be little, but I'm a keeper." It was written on my baby nephew's onesie outfit and I thought it was absolutely adorable.

Check out www.sewforum.com. The members there have lots of great ideas for sayings to monogram, etc. They also have a section where you can request a design be digitized & a section for free designs. Hope this helps.

Ok, it's not a website, but you can get ahold of this for free, at your local library- look for, or request, "Olivia Dreams Big"- it's a children's book, and every single page has a fantastic quote from famous, intelligent people, from movie stars to philosophers. My kids ADORE this book, even though it's sorta over their heads! And I have to admit, I love it, too.

Good luck to you! :o)

Unique Saying
Finding Unique Sayings to Monogram
Crafts AdviceMarch 12, 2009
Recycle Sweaters into Scarves
Recycling Sweaters into Scarves
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Piggy Bank Surrounded by Money
Frugal Living Sayings
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders